Hey baby, this will surprise you…
Hmmmmm, well maybe you already knew that. If you weren’t already acting on it though, this was the week to do it!
In week 2 of the “10-Week, 10-Pound Challenge” we took the calorie range that we calculated last week and plugged it into what I call a “Food Blueprint.” This is a schedule – or blueprint – for eating that allows for 5-6 mini-meals throughout the day. So many reasons why this is a good idea, not the least of which is: you get to eat more often!
Here are your Week 2 Action Items:
- Write down your typical schedule for the week – when you wake, sleep, eat, and exercise.
- Plan to eat 5-6 smaller meals and snacks at regular intervals throughout the day, no more than 3 hours apart.
- Divide your calorie range from last week among those meals and snacks.
- Gather up everything you’re planning to eat and drink throughout the day first thing in the morning, so that it’s all accounted for.
- Weigh, measure, pack and store those items so that you’re ready for the day!
Success happens because we have a plan, and then we put that plan into action!
If you need a quick, easy way to catch up with The Challenge, tune in to this week’s podcast for a run-down on Weeks 1 & 2 and answers to reader questions about plateaus and getting “unstuck.” Keep those questions coming too by submitting yours on the “Ask Marilyn” button on the website.
Some of the initial enthusiasm for committing to change may be wearing off, but remind yourself why you started: 10-Weeks, 10-Pounds. We got this!
Have a happy, healthy week!
New this week
|Speaking of Things That Aren’t Sexy …||Food Blueprint: Your Plan Into Action|
|Plug Into Your Personalized ‘Food Blueprint’||Who Me, Hire a Trainer?|
|Podcast: 10-Week, 10-Pound Challenge, Week 2|